Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sledding for the First Time

Honestly, I imagined sledding as Santa on a sled with some reindeer pulling it. Of course, I knew that people went sledding too but I thought there were big sleds, rolling down a hill on small sleds for 1 person is not what I imagined at all.
Early on Saturday morning, I was asked if I wanted to go sledding while my family was packing for our trip in a week. I've spent no time packing yet because I don't have that much stuff for my personal bag. My plan was just to stay home and drink tea while watching TV, being a couch potato in other words. I didn't really know If I wanted to go sledding but I finally decided I could be a couch potato another day. After eating a delicious meal and a croissant with some orange juice, we were off!
Now that is how you prepare to go down the hill my friends.
It was so cute seeing the little kids sledding! I am so glad none of them got hurt!

Then we went back to my friend's house and made some Ugly Sweater cookie similar to these!

When I came home I was planning to make a blog for you guys but I didn't have enough time since I had to go to sleep by the time I finally got around to it so here you go! If you're wondering, the ugly sweater cookies were a blast to make and they are a great treat if you're having your friends over.



No comments:

Post a Comment